Saturday, July 22, 2017

Cold Shoulder Striped Blouse








Outfit Details:  OTS Top //  Shorts // Shoes // Backpack 

Hi there!  I had this blog post in queue for quite a while now...oops!  I just wanted to share that I purchased this adorable, light, and comfy non-maternity Beach Lunch Lounge off the shoulder top earlier on in the season and still LOVE it!  As I said it's non-maternity so it can be worn as a lose top but also still fits me at 33 weeks!  I've worn it with shorts, jeans, and jean shorts so I consider it pretty versatile.  It's currently on sale which is even better!

Also, I want to point out the absolute LOVE that I have for my Henri Bendel Jetsetter Convertible Backpack!  This was a very calculated purchase for our trip to Disney with the kids.  Have had a ton of compliments on it and it really is the cutest backpack ever.

Some other breezy (maternity & non-maternity) tops I'm loving this season:



Stay cool!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished