Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Weekend Wear - Layered White T Shirt

Don't you wish it was the weekend again?!  I know I do!  Most of our weekends consist of running errands, taking the kids to fun places, and finding some time to unwind.  Basically, just spending time as a family!  Personally, I like to be in comfortable clothes on the weekends unless I have a special event to attend.  


My weekend go to outfits usually consist of T-shirt and jeans.  This weekend we did a lot of outdoor and playground time.  It was a little chilly in NY so I layered to keep warm.  This white T fits great and it's under $10!


This fringe sweater is soooo comfy and warm and it's currently on sale!!  I can pretty much throw it over anything and even wear it with leggings and sneakers.


I love these shoes since they are stylish, comfy, and more of a platform then a wedge.  Similar sandals are here and here.  The jeans I'm wearing are from American Eagle and are very reasonably priced and fit great.  I have a similar pair from AE, here, that are distressed and I tend to wear more often (if I'm not going to church :).


By far my favorite item is my military jacket from Abound.  I purchased it last year from Nordstrom Rack and I can tell you it's the one layering piece I wear most often.  It goes with everything.  Similar jackets can be found here, here, and here.


Can't go anywhere without my sunglasses!  Aviators are classic and the rose gold color makes them a little more trendy.  Similar versions are here and here.


My overall goal on the weekends is to be comfortable enough to run around and play with my boys!  Little T even has his own military jacket to match mommy!  He is just too cute for words!  xx




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished